Claremont Private Hospital has been at the heart of the South Yorkshire community providing first class healthcare for over 60 years.
Our hospital is situated in acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Crosspool, South West Sheffield. Patients can enjoy a peaceful stay, easy access to their consultant, nursing care which is second to none and panoramic views from our modern and comfortable patient bedrooms, most of which are en-suite. We have over 280 highly experienced consultants practising privately at Claremont Private Hospital supported by a team of more than 200 hospital staff.
We pride ourselves on our excellent cleanliness and hygiene standards and have no known cases of hospital acquired infections such as MRSA. Since Aspen Healthcare took over Claremont Private Hospital in 2012, over £6 million has been invested with more to follow.
Services at Claremont Private Hospital include:
- All diagnostic imaging including MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
- Breast Surgery
- Chest Pain Clinic (Rapid Access)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dietary Advice
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- General Surgery
- Laser & Skin Care Clinic
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sheffield Foot & Ankle Centre
- Sheffield Private Pregnancy Care at Claremont Private Hospital
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Trichology (Hair Loss)
- Vascular Surgery (including Varicose Veins)
With our historic reputation for clinical excellence and our huge variety of private services with minimal waiting times, our aim is to be your first choice for private healthcare in the North of England.