- Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- The Royal Society of Medicine: 1
- Royal College of Surgeons: 1
- General Medical Council: 6160398
New appointment: £250
Follow-up appointment: £150
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Robert Nash is a highly regarded Consultant Otologist and Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgeon with HCA Healthcare. He is based at The Portland Hospital and holds an NHS position at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, as well as an honorary contract with the Royal National ENT Hospital and University College London.
He has extensive expertise in the management of hearing loss and chronic ear infections in both adults and children. Throughout his career, he has received a number of accolades and prizes for his patient care, academic achievements, and contributions to his field.
Mr Nash gained his medical degree from Oxford University before pursuing higher surgical training in North London at a number of centres of excellence. He then completed specialist ENT rotations with an emphasis on otology, cochlear implantation, and paediatric ENT. Following that, he gained a fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons based at Great Ormond Street Hospital. During this time, he was also awarded a Master's Degree in Medical Ethics and Law from King's College.
He has published more than 50 scientific reviews, and he is a reviewer for journals such as Otology & Neurotology, Clinical Otolaryngology, and the International Journal of Paediatric Otolaryngology.
- Grommet Insertion
- Ear Wax Removal
- Sinus Surgery
- Cochlear Implants
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Stopping Nose Bleeds (Nasal Cautery)
- Video Consultation
- Eardrum Perforations
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infections
- Noisy Breathing
- Ear Wax
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Complex Congenital Disorders
- Epistaxis (Nose Bleeding)
- Facial Palsy
- Meniere’s Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Otitis Externa
- Otitis Media (Glue Ear)
- Tonsil and Adenoid Infections
- BM BCh (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) (Oxford University)
- MA(Oxon) (Master of Arts, Physiology) (Oxford University)
- MA (Master of Arts; Medical Ethics and Law) (King's College London)
- DOHNS (Diploma of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery) (Royal College of Surgeons)
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) (Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons; Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery)
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Society of Otology
- British Cochlear Implant Group
- European Academy of Otology & Neurotology
- European Society of Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Royal Society of Medicine
"I have known Rob since his training days through our North Thames region, and I knew then that he'd go far. It is thus no surprise that he was snapped up to join GOSH as a Consultant Otologist. Rob not only delivers tertiary-level expertise for the wide variety of children's ear issues, but he also provides excellent opinions on general ENT matters. And I can certainly say that my onward tertiary referrals have immensely benefited from Rob's high quailty care."
"I highly recommend Rob as an excellent ENT surgeon specialising in paediatric care. Having worked with Rob for over ten years, I know he is very knowledgable, an excellent surgeon and provides a very high standard of care. "