- Benign Prostatic Enlargement
- Female Functional Urology
- General Urology
- Male and Female Incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
New appointment: £225
Follow-up appointment: £160
Practices worked at
Mr Mohamed Hammadeh is a Consultant Urological Surgeon currently working at the private practices BMI The Sloane Hospital, BMI The Blackheath Hospital, BMI Shirley Oak hospital and Bupa Cromwell Hospital His current post is Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Director for the Urology Department. His areas of interest include prostate disease management, female urinary stress incontinence, management of recurrent urinary tract symptoms and painful bladder syndrome, erectile dysfunction and management of foreskin and testis problems in children.
Mr Hamamdeh postgraduate training in adult and paediatric urology was mainly in London: at Great Ormond Street Hospital, The Royal Free Hospital, Whipps Cross University Hospital, North Middlesex university Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital, Bart’s and the Royal London Hospital and also at Birmingham Children hospital.
Mr Hammadeh attained a Doctor of Medicine in 1983 at Aleppo University, in Syria and he completed a Master of Science in Urology from UCL, he is a Fellow of the European Board of Urology and Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
In addition, Dr Hammadeh is also interested in research with many professional publications and he offers regular courses to GPs regarding the diagnosis and management of overactive bladder syndrome and male lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Endoscopic (Transurethral) resection of bladder tumour (TURBT).
- Endoscopic hydro-distension of bladder (Increase the size of the bladder).
- Endoscopic extraction of bladder stone.
- Flexible /rigid diagnostic endoscopic examination of the bladder.
- Insertion of supra-pubic catheter.
- Urodynamic and video-urodynamic assessment for lower urinary tract symptoms & Incontinence.
- Intra-vesical BOTOX® injection for overactive bladder.
- Intra-vesical insertion of Hyalorounic acid for interstitial cystitis and recurrent urinary tract infection.
- Cystoscopy and urethral dilatation.
- Optical urethrotomy for urethral stricture.
- Peri-urethral injection of bulking agent (Bulkamid®) for genuine urinary stress incontinence in females.
- Transurethral endoscopoic resection of prostate (monopolar and bipolar TURP)
- External meatotomy of urethral orifice for meatal stricture
- Fixation of testes (Orchidopexy) for undescended testis
- Excision of testis (radical and simple orchidectomy)
- Insertion of testicular prosthesis
- Correction of scrotal hydrocele
- Testicular biopsy
- Excision of epididymal cyst
- Microscopic testicular varicocele ligations (Open)
- Excision of penile lesion
- Female urinary health problems including management of recurrent urinary tract infection, overactive bladder, painful bladder syndrome and urinary incontinence.
- Men’s health problems including Benign and malignant prostatic disease, prostatitis, erectile dysfunction and scrotal and foreskin problems.
- Management of male erectile dysfunction
- Management of both benign and malignant prostatic disease
- Management of bladder cancer
- Management of general urological problems such as haematuria, urine infections, kidney problems, foreskin problems, and testicular and scrotal problems
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- European Urological Association (EUA)
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- International Societies for Sexual Medicine (BSSM, ESSM, ISSM)
- Royal society of Medicine (RSM)
- International Continence Society (ICS)
Strongly recommend Mr Hammadeh for patients with urological problems, as he looked after some of my patients very well with a positive feedback.