Practices worked at
Mr Mohamed Mabrouk is a Consultant Gynaecologist with special interests in endometriosis, advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery and menstrual disorders.
He is the Co-director of the Cambridge Endometriosis and Endoscopic Surgery Unit (CEES-U), Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation Trust, Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Mabrouk has recently been appointed as Adjunct Professor in The Southern University of Denmark, specifically for endometriosis and advanced Laparoscopic surgery.
Mr Mabrouk is a European Board-Certified Gynaecologist and is recognised internationally as an expert in the field of endometriosis and advanced minimally invasive gynaecological surgery. He is a world-class surgeon, performing high-level endoscopic surgery for endometriosis and benign gynaecological diseases. He offers expert ultrasound diagnosis and management of endometriosis and benign gynaecological disorders. For the last 15 years, he has been privileged to work in two of the busiest Endometriosis Centres in Europe, treating hundreds of patients with endometriosis, fibroids and benign gyneacological conditions.
He is dedicated to helping women with endometriosis have a better quality of life and improving their fertility. He won two International awards in the field of Endometriosis and Female Health Awareness in 2008 in the USA.
He has an extensive academic background and numerous publications in International Scientific Journals. He teaches laparoscopic complex endometriosis surgery in the UK, Europe and Internationally, and is regularly invited to speak at national and international conferences to share his extensive knowledge.
- Fibroid Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Video Consultation
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia)
- Dysmenorrhoea (Period Pain)
- Irregular Periods
MB ChB, MSc, MD, PhD. Ass. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
President of Middle East Society of Gynaecologic endoscopy (MESGE)
- Adjunct Professor in The Southern University of Denmark, specifically for endometriosis and advanced Laparoscopic surgery
- Member of the Advisory Board of the European Endometriosis League (EEL)
- Minimally Invasive Pelvic Surgery Association (MiPSA), Italy
- Italian Society of Gynaecologic Endoscopy (SEGi), Italy
- European Society of Gynaecologic Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Asscoiate member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE), UK
- American Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopy (AAGL), USA