Practices worked at
Hani graduated from Imperial College School of Medicine in 2004 with a distinction in MBBS. He completed his training on the London Northwest Thames rotation and was awarded the fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2015. He has been on the GMC register since 2017.
Hani completed his lower limb fellowship at Guys Hospital Hip Unit. He was awarded the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) travelling fellowship to Toronto - Canada and a visiting fellowship to Pretoria - South Africa.
Hani was appointed as Consultant Hip & Knee surgeon at the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (Northwick Park & Central Middlesex Hospitals) in December 2017.
Hani has an interest in postgraduate education and is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College. He is also an invited faculty to numerous regional and national courses.
Hani has a unique interest in training and is the Deputy Training Programme Director for London Northwest Thames Trauma and Orthopaedics higher surgical rotation.
In spare time, Hani enjoys running, football and tennis. Hani is also the medical doctor for Brentford Football Club.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Adult and Paediatric fracture care
- Adult and Paediatric fracture fixation
- Complex Lower limb trauma surgery
- Hip replacement
- Revision and complex hip replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive and arthroscopic hip surgery
- Total knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hip and knee injections
- Neck of femur fracture fixation
- Periprosthetic fracture fixation
- Prosthetic joint infection treatment
- Young Adult Hip Disease
- Hip Arthroscopy, Primary & Revision Hip Arthroplasty
- Primary Knee Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Peri-prosthetic Fractures
- Prosthetic Joint Infections
- Complex Lower Limb Trauma and Fractured Neck of Femur
- Children & Young People Frcatures, Sports Injuries & Soft Tissue Injuries
Education and Training:
Feb 2015: FRCS (Tr&Orth) - The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Mar 2007: MRCS - The Royal College of Surgeons of England
1998 - 2004: MBBS, BSc Imperial College School of Medicine
1995 - 1997: A Levels (A,A,B) Ealing Tertiary College
The Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS - Eng)
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
British Hip Society (BHS)
British Orthopaedic Sports Trauma and Arthroscopy Association (BOSTAA)
Hani is a very experienced and highly valued colleague, providing excellent sound opinion and surgerical skills, with a wealth of expertese in knee and hip pathology and surgery.
Mr Abdul-Jabar is an excellent, hardworking and caring surgeon. He is very dedicated and I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Mr Abdu-Jabar is an excellent Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in complex lower limb surgery. Very thorough in his approach and care to patients.
Hani is an excellent surgeon whom is dedicated to deliver the highest quality care to his patients. His patients appreciate his kind approach and warm bed-side manners. I highly recommend him.