Practices worked at
Mr Anil Joshi is an Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon currently working at the London Bridge Hospital. His current NHS post is Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust. His area of specialism is head and neck oncology and his areas of interest include adenoid/tonsil disorder, tonsillectomy, glue ear, grommets, rhinoplasty, nose job, functional septorhinoplasty, surgery of nasal septum and rhinitis.
Mr Joshi graduated from University of Bangalore in 1998 with Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degrees. He has qualified in Ear, Nose and Throat specialty with a Master of Science, Diploma in Otolaryngology and Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (ORL-HNS). He has trained at Guy’s and St Thomas’s Hospitals in London.
Mr Joshi is also interested in research regarding topics including rhinoplasty, skin cancer reconstruction and otoplasty, he has many publications in many peer reviewed scientific journals. He has received the Healthcare Hero Staff awards – Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust 2017. He also offers courses to GPs utilising his expertise.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) and Balloon sinuplasty
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping) and Septorhinoplasty (Functional and Cosmetic)
- Tonsillectomy and Adenotonsillectomy
- Clinic procedures: Microsuctioning and nasendoscopy; Minor excision and biopsies
- Skin cancer excision reconstruction in head and neck regions.
- Keloid and scar revision surgeries specialist.
- Nose Job - rhinoplasty; septoplasty and septorhinoplasty.
- Rhinitis / hayfever / rhinosinusitis and their procedures.
- Tonsillitis and Adenoid Infections
- Skin cancer management - excision and reconstruction
- Scars / keloids on face and ears - revision and surgeries.
- Prominent (Bat) ears - otoplasty / pinnaplasty
- Ear Wax Removal
- Airway Reconstruction
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Branchial Cleft Cyst Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Functional Nasal Surgery
- Grommet Insertion
- Laser Treatment for Nasal Blockage & Polyps
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Sinus Surgery
- Stopping Nose Bleeds (Nasal Cautery)
- Thyroglossal Duct Surgery
- Video Consultation
- Ear Infections
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Broken Nose
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Epistaxis (Nose Bleeding)
- Facial Palsy
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Blockage
- Nasal Polyps
- Noisy Breathing
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Otitis Externa
- Otitis Media (Glue Ear)
- Smell Disorders
- Snoring Problems
- Tongue Tie
- Tonsil and Adenoid Infections
- Vestibular Neuritis
Ear Nose & Throat Surgery
Great bedside manner. He is not only one of the top facial plastic surgeons of London but also is as good doctor as person. Surgeon to go to with complex cases and very resolutive on day to day pathology.
I highly recommend Dr Joshi who is internationally renowned for his work, particularly for his expertise in rhinoplasties and sinus surgery. His professionalism and attention to detail is second to none. He is well regarded by both colleagues and patients alike.
Mr Joshi is a great colleague and dedicated Surgeon who will go out of his way for his patients. Patients are very happy having seen Mr Joshi for their surgery and I highly recommend him
An experienced considerate surgeon. I would highly recommend Mr Joshi.