Ms Lisa Carnaby is a Dental Hygiene & Therapy graduate who began as a Dental Nurse, progressing in her role and moving into Orthodontics in 2012, gaining more experience and responsibility.
Ms Carnaby qualified from The University of Leeds and as a Dental Hygienist/Therapy graduate, with her excellent personnel and patient care skills Lisa is able to adapt to different patients and their needs. Lisa remains self-motivated, committed and keen to expand her knowledge within the field.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Simple and complex periodontal treatment
- Treating patients referred by Oral Medicine, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics
- Educating patients how to maintain their oral hygiene post-surgery
- Treatment on paediatric department including stainless steel crowns, extractions & pulp therapy.
- Completing permanent and temporary restorations
- Taking radiographs and X-Rays
- Liaising with patients and families
- Studying medical histories
- Financial auditing on the practice
- Complying with CQC regulations
- Use of computers and internal recording systems
- Sterilisation of each clinic
- Complex needs of osteonecrosis patients, oncology maintenance, xerostomia patients