- Allergy Medicine
- Neonatal Medicine
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Paediatric Respiratory Medicine
- General Medical Council: 6051748
- The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health: 123373
New appointment: £250
Follow-up appointment: £200
Practices worked at
Dr Dinkar Bakshi is a Consultant in Child Health and Allergy. He runs a popular and busy practice with patients from all parts of the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Dr Bakshi is often asked to give a second opinion and review the management of complex medical problems. Parents/ patients have a warm relationship wih him and are involved in decision making. Dr Bakshi accepts referrals for all acute and chronic problems in children. For allergy related problems, he accepts referrals for both adults and children.
Dr Bakshi is the lead clinician at the WellKid Clinic https://www.wellkidclinic.com and British Allergy Clinic https://www.britishallergyclinic.com , with branches in Harley Street London, Leicester & Birmingham. He completed his specialist training in General Paediatrics in the London Deanery and an MSc in Allergy at Imperial College London. He has trained in the best teaching hospitals including Great Ormond Street Hospital for children and The Royal London Hospital. He was previously a Consultant Paediatrician and clinical lead for Allergy at Nottingham Children's Hospital and Honorary Consultant in Allergy at St Mary's Hospital, Imperial College London. Dr Bakshi is one of the few formally trained allergists in the UK. He is an expert in interpreting skin prick tests/ patch tests, food challenges and allergen desensitisation (immunotherapy). Dr Bakshi has expertise in assessing infant feeding issues, eczema and cows' milk allergy.
Dr Bakshi has participated in many clinical trials, published extensively in peer-reviewed journals and is an accredited examiner for the Diploma in Child Health Examination. He is the editor of The Online Journal of Clinical Audits. Dr Bakshi is frequently invited to deliver talks and chair meetings, both within the UK and in international conferences. https://infantfoodallergy.co.uk/could-it-be-a-food-allergy-identification-and-diagnosis-in-infants-on-demand/ https://www.britishallergyclinic.com
- Patch Test
- Skin Prick Test
- Allergen Desensitisation
- Allergy Blood Tests
- Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy)
- Food Provocation (Challenge)
- Hay Fever
- House dust mite allergy
- Dr Bakshi is a Consultant in General Paediatrics & Allergy. He accepts referrals for all acute and chronic problems in children, newborn check, well child check, vaccination( immunisation), seizures, food allergies, eczema, asthma, wheezing, lip or eye swelling, hay fever, abdominal pain, constipation, iron deficiency, Vitamin deficiency and chronic fatigue.
- Dr Bakshi is an expert in interpreting skin prick tests/ patch tests, food challenges and allergen desensitisation (immunotherapy). He has formal training and qualifications as an allergist to assess infant feeding issues, cows' milk allergy, eczema, food/ airborne allergies and wheezing.
- MD (Paediatrics)
- RCPCH: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- BSACI: British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- EAACI: European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- WAO: World Allergy Organisation
- BPAIIG: British Paediatric Allergy Immunology and Infection Group
- MDU : Medical Defence Union
Paediatrics (children's doctor)
Dr Bakshi is a an excellent paediatrician who goes the extra mile for his patients and their families. He is well trained and keep his knowledge up to date. We often look after patients together and I have only had great feedback from families.
I highly recommend Dr Dinkar Bakshi, he is a very experienced Paediatrician and allergy specialist who has extensive training in some of the best centres in UK. He is a very busy consultant with a well established practise across Midlands and London, his high patient satisfaction speaks for itself. I would not hesitate to recommend him.