Practices worked at
Jonathan Bernstein is an ENT consultant based at Imperial College Healthcare, London. He specialises in thyroid surgery, salivary gland conditions, head and neck cancer, and all routine ENT conditions. He consults privately at the Cromwell Hospital, the Wellington Hospital, the HCA Outpatients and Diagnostic Centre in Golders Green, and the Princess Grace Hospital.
Mr Bernstein has international experience and expertise. In Toronto, he undertook 3 years of advanced fellowship training in thyroid and parathyroid surgery, head and neck surgical oncology, and reconstructive microsurgery at University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital.
Mr Bernstein is an honorary clinical senior lecturer at Imperial College London. He qualified as a doctor at Bristol in 2002, and 2013 he completed Calman specialist ENT training and was granted his research doctorate by the University of Manchester in translational radiobiology.
Mr Bernstein goes the extra mile to provide a prompt, thoughtful and collaborative surgical and medical service to his all patients.
- MB ChB University of Bristol 1997-2002
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2010
- Medical Doctorate Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester 2013
- CCT GMC 2013
- 2-year Doctoral Research Fellowship, Biomarkers in Head and Neck Oncology, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester
- 3-year Fellowship Programme in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology, Head & Neck Endocrine Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery University Health Network, Toronto
- DOHNS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2007