- Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Paediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
New appointment: £325
Follow-up appointment: £250
Practices worked at
Video and telephone consultations are now available with Mr Arora.
Mr Arora PhD FRCS is an award-winning ENT, Airway Head & Neck Consultant Surgeon and leader in minimal invasive Head and Neck Surgery. He pioneered Transoral robotic surgery (TORS) in the UK and runs a specialist tertiary referral practice in Airway and Head & Neck Cancer Surgery at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, London. His department is an international centre of excellence for ENT-Head and Neck conditions and he is an international authority in robotic surgery and Tracheostomy, recognised for his work in healthcare quality improvement having founded the Global Tracheostomy Collaborative - a worldwide network of top healthcare institutions that The National Institute for Health Research highlights as an exemplar for patient safety.
He treats all forms of ENT diseases in adults and children and seeks to replicate his first-class ENT service for patients in the private sector. Asit regularly receives excellent feedback from the patients he treats and his services come highly recommended by patients and colleagues alike.
He completed specialist ENT training in world-famous London hospitals including The Royal Marsden Hospital, University College Hospital London, Imperial College London and Great Ormond Street.
His specific skills and subspecialty training includes 3 Head & Neck Fellowships in Thyroid, Head & Neck cancer centres of international repute in London and Germany. He pioneered Robotic Head and Neck Surgery in the UK and established the 1st training program in TORS. This was the focus of his PhD at Imperial College London that culminated in several clinical trials, 15 peer-review publications, 6 prestigious research prizes and 4 research grants. He remains at the forefront of surgical innovation and clinical translation in ENT- Head & Neck Surgery.
He has extensive clinical, research, education and training experience which includes over 50 peer-reviewed publications, 30 abstract publications, 10 book chapters, 20 research awards, 25 invited keynote national/international lectures, over 90 national/international presentations and grants awards of 1.1 million pounds. He leads the Education Committee of the Global Tracheostomy Collaborative responsible for international webinar delivery to thousands of healthcare professionals in over 20 countries. He is the founder/director of 7 postgraduate courses including the internationally renowned London Head & Neck Dissection course which he set up in 2006. He is the author of 2 specialist textbooks in Thyroid & Parathyroid Disease and Robotic Head & Neck Surgery.
Mr Arora is flexible in terms of where he can see patients
- Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
- Transoral laser microsurgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Minimally invasive Head and Neck Surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Airway surgery and Sleep surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Thyroglossal duct surgery
- Branchial cleft surgery
- Ear Microsuction
- Nasal surgery - septoplasty, functional rhinoplasty
- Surgery of vocal cords
- Grommet insertion
- Head and Neck Lumps and Cancer
- Minimally invasive Head & Neck surgery - laser, image guided and robotic surgery
- Trans nasal oesophagoscopy and video stroboscopy
- Airway, Tracheostomy and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Thyroid and Parathyroid problems
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis and nasal blockage
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Voice problems and hoarseness
- Swallow disorders
- Hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness
- Ear infections
- PhD Imperial College London
- FRCS (Otol-Head and Neck) , Royal College Surgeons England
- DOHNS Royal College Surgeons England
- MRCS Royal College Surgeons England
- MBChB, Manchester Medical School University Of Manchester, graduating with Honours and winning several undergraduate prizes including best research student.
- ENT UK
- British Association Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- British Association Head and Neck Oncology
- Royal College Surgeons of England
Ear Nose & Throat Surgery
Asit spent his final year of formal ENT training under my care, before moving on to several international Robotic Head & Neck Fellowships, and I knew then he would go far. It is thus no surprise that he is now at the vanguard of transoral robotic surgery (TORS) in the UK, running a supraspecialist and tertiary practice in both in the NHS and privately. And while Asit of course has robotic surgical skills, there is nothing 'robotic' about his manner ... he reamins ever charming, kind and caring.
Asit is a formal colleague and a friend. He has an excellent surgical hand and a sound clinical judgement. If I ever have to consult myself for any head and neck problems, I certainly would consult him as my Surgeon of choice.
Asit is an outstanding head and neck surgeon and a completely dependable colleague. Asit is a core member of the extremely well regarded Guy’s Head and Neck multidisciplinary team and has pioneered robotic head and neck surgery - he is now rightly regarded the leading head and neck robotic surgeon in London. Asit is very highly regarded by his patients and colleagues alike for the excellent care he provides, and wholeheartedly recommend him.
Mr Arora is a leader in his field of ENT surgery. He provides the highest quality care for patients, achieving consistent outcomes. In addition he is an innovator, bringing robotic surgery service to his unit and always pushing the boundaries to improve care. He is well respected amongst colleagues and a great asset to the Head and Neck unit at Guys hospital. I highly recommend him