Dr Elaine McQuade is a qualified GP and associate trainer. She has also specialised in palliative care, and now works in functional medicine at the Marion Gluck clinic alongside her continued work as a GP in Harpenden.
Dr McQuade graduated from Queen's University in Belfast in 1997 and has since worked in a variety of specialties including palliative care, general medicine, general surgery, paediatrics, and oncology. She also has experience in acupuncture, psychotherapy, and is an NLP practitioner.
Dr McQuade follows a hollistic approach to medicine, and has an interest in psychology and the role of the mind in physical conditions.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Contraception Advice
- Emergency Contraception
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertion
- Medical Check-Ups
- Sexual Health Advice
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Screen
- Stress Management
- Testosterone Replacement for Women
- Men’s Health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Thyroid Problems
- Women’s Health