Welcome to VisitHealth
Medical services without the wait at your home across Greater London
020 3795 5811
Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm
VisitHealth is a private mobile healthcare company that offers medical services to your door across Greater London. It provides same-day blood tests, ECGs, post-op care, IV infusions, injections, stoma care, medical assessment and care at your home, workplace, hotel or your local community centre.
VisitHealth supports teleconsultations with physical examination, special medical assessment, diagnostics and treatment services.
Benefit from flexible appointments available 7 days a week, medical visits at your home and no waiting time!
- Nursing care (injections, IV infusions, stoma care, wound care and dressing, suture removal, catheter care, special medical assessments)
- Laboratory diagnostics (blood tests, urine and other tests - stool, saliva, semen, hair)
- Functional diagnostics (blood pressure assessment and monitoring, ECG, pulmonary function - spirometry and peak flow test)
- Nursing care (administration of medicines, medical care procedures, special medical assessments)
- Sonography scans (glands and vessel sonography, internal organs ultrasound, musculoskeletal ultrasound)
- Diabetes tests - screening, symptoms check, complications check, diabetes type I prediction)
- Sexual health: testing for sexually transmitted diseases
Treatments and Fees
- Visit fee is £59 (zones 1-4), £69 (zones 5-6) or £79 - £99 (zones 7- 9).
- VisitHealth comes to you on the day your visit is booked. A VH medic has all the required equipment to provide medical care to you and your family at your home, work or any place of your choice.
- The serum in pregnant individuals contains mainly intact hCG. Measurement of the hCG concentration permits the diagnosis of pregnancy as early as 1 week after conception.
- 24-hour Holter ECG monitoring is a continuous test to record your heart’s rate and rhythm for 24 hours. You wear the Holter monitor for 12 to 48 hours as you go about your normal daily routine. This device has electrodes and electrical leads exactly like a regular ECG, but it has fewer leads. It can pick up not only your heart’s rate and rhythm but also when you feel chest pains or exhibit symptoms of an irregular heartbeat, or arrhythmia.