Welcome to Mola Dental
Mola Dental is conveniently located within Sainsbury's supermarket, providing a full range of dental treatments in a relaxed and modern environment. The practice is open 6 days a week with flexible appointment times, making it easier to visit the dentist.
The team here is particularly good with nervous patients, so if you haven’t been in a while or know someone else who hasn't, please feel free to pop in, look around and have a chat. We're welcoming new patients to our Sheffield dental surgery at the moment and our friendly team is always happy to help.
Meet the Mola Dental team:
- Rebecca Williams, Practice Manager . She has a passion for helping nervous patients overcome the barriers they face when visiting the dentist. She has worked in dentistry for 15 years and loves the focus that Mola Dental puts into good patient care, working closely with her team to provide the best experience for patients.
- Dr. Clifford Sim (GDC No. 258832), Dentist – Dr. Sim is a general dentist who enjoys all aspects of dentistry. He firmly believes in preventative dentistry and minimally invasive techniques using modern adhesive dentistry concepts. He's also very keen on educating patients about their dental conditions and coming up with tailored solutions that best suit their needs. He always does his best to provide a relaxing environment to help patients feel comfortable and reassured.Clifford is also provides Invisalign (Clear Braces) which is a non invasive way of improving the aesthetics of your smile
- Dr. Lucas Stumpf Böckmann (GDC No. 274990), Dentist – Dr. Stumpf Böckmann is originally from Brazil, where he studied dentistry and worked in a private dental practice. Having also spent time in Australia continuing his studies before coming to the UK, now he enjoys working in state of the art dentistry with top quality technology and a great team. He likes giving patients the very best treatments using all his skills and knowledge.
- Jonathan Bardell (GDC No. 244478), Dental Therapist/Hygienist – Jonathan graduated from The School of Clinical Dentistry in Sheffield in 2013 with a Diploma in Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy. He is great with nervous patients, bringing empathy to every appointment to put you at ease and focuses on preventative dentistry, giving patients the tools to look after their oral hygiene.
- Dr. Krishan Varma (GDC No. 113646), Implant Surgeon – Dr. Varma is experienced in the surgical and restorative aspects of dental implants. He qualified from Manchester University in 2007, and since then has been dedicated to providing the highest standards of care to his patients.
- Dr Chetan Mistry (GDC No. 177957), Dentist – Dr. Mistry is a friendly experienced general dentist with a calm and patient manner. Alongside all aspects of general dentistry, he has a strong focus on preventative and minimally invasive techniques which help to achieve a healthy and beautiful smile. He enjoys meeting his patients and providing dental care to all ages, and he treats people who may feel nervous with a high level of care and compassion
- Michelle Jones (GDC No. 167456) Hygiene Therapist – Michelle has 5 years’ Dental Hygiene and Therapy experience. She's enthusiastic about and committed to providing patients with the best possible care, tailor made to suit their needs. She strongly believes in an open, friendly and empathetic approach to ensure patients feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible throughout their treatment
- Dr Gregory Broughall (GDC No. 153811), Minor Oral Surgery Clinician - Greg works at Mola Dental in Sheffield as a dentist with a special interest in oral surgery. He is a very approachable individual, well-liked by all members of the team for his sense of humour and attention to detail. Greg provides comfortable dental; extractions for teeth that cannot be saved.
Treatments and Fees
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Stay safe and see you soon. Team Mola
Thank you so much for the kind feedback. It's a pleasure to look after your oral health. Stay safe and see you soon. Team Mola
Hello there, thank you so much for your kind review. We are pleased you felt that we resolved your dental problem. Happy new year from all of the team at Centre for Dentistry -Sheffield Wadsley Bridge
Hello there, thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit. We are pleased you felt that we resolved your dental problem. Happy new year from all of the team at Centre for Dentistry -Sheffield Wadsley Bridge
Thank you from all the team here for your kind feedback, we will be sure to pass your comments onto Clifford. From Centre for Dentistry - Sheffield Wadsley Bridge
Thank you for the kind review, From CFD - Wadsley Bridge
Thank you very much for letting us know how happy you are with the service. From Centre for Dentistry - Sheffield Wadsley bridge
Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review on your experience here with us. We are very pleased to hear that you have felt well looked after. From Team Sheffield Wadsley - Centre for Dentistry