Dr Patrick Williams carried out his undergraduate training at University of Lagos Nigeria, qualifying in 1982. He subsequently worked as a Dental House officer at the University of Lagos, and then undertook his Orthodontic postgraduate degree at Leeds University.
Dr Williams worked as a registrar in oral surgery at the Royal London Hospital, a registrar in orthodontics at Whipps Cross Hospital, and also as an associate in an orthodontic practice in Croydon.
He was previously a postgraduate tutor at Kings College Hospital, and is currently a postgraduate lecturer at the University of Warwick, and a feature writer for various dental journals and magazines.
In 1994 Dr Williams opened his first practice in Dulwich; this was followed in 2008 by Marsh House Orthodontic practice.
- BDS - University of Lagos, Nigeria - 1982
- MDS - University of Leeds - 1997
- FDS - Royal College of Surgeons of England - 1993
- MOrth - Royal College of Surgeons of England - 1992
- DOrth - Royal College of Surgeons of England - 1991
- Statutory Exam 1991
- Verified experience in Dental Technology