- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons: 10588
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS): 13152
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS): 310764
- Royal College of Surgeons: 1033515
- General Medical Council: 6146401
New appointment: £150
Follow-up appointment: £0
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Georgios Orfaniotis is a board-certified and internationally trained Plastic Surgeon with over 15 years of experience. He practices as a Consultant in both the NHS and private sector.
Georgios holds a substantive Consultant post at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals London, where he regularly performs complex reconstructive and corrective surgery in the Head and Neck area. He has developed an expertise in Facial reconstructive surgery and has a special interest in treating secondary facial deformities following previous surgery, cancer treatment or injury.
In his private practice Mr Orfaniotis specialises in aesthetic surgery of the face and breast. Georgios is known for his modern approach and the use of the latest techiques in facial rejuvenation, such as the deep plane facelift and lip lift surgery. He sees patients and undertakes surgery in prime central London locations (Harley street, The Shard, Cadogan Clinic). During your consultation your wishes will be heard with great individual care and attention. Mr Orfaniotis believes in a personable and collaborative approach, empowering you to own your journey of transformation.
Georgios trained at several pioneering UK units including Canniesburn Glasgow, East Grinstead, and St Thomas’ Hospital. He has completed a total 3 years of international fellowship training in cutting-edge Plastic surgery units in Taiwan, St Thomas’ hospital and the Royal Melbourne hospital, Australia. His specialist aesthetic training included a prestigious aesthetic fellowship at the Wellington hospital, London.
Mr Orfaniotis has been recognised internationally as invited faculty and has won travelling fellowship awards from the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Georgios has also travelled to Ethiopia as a volunteer expert surgeon to perform life-changing reconstructive surgery to people who suffered disfiguring facial deformities.
He has a keen interest in teaching and innovation and enjoys clinical research, with over 30 published articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals.
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Uplift Surgery (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation (Enlargement)
- Face Lift
- Scar Revision Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Reconstruction
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Facial Surgery
- Breast Implant Exchange
- Ptychio Iatrikes (MBBS equivalent), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2002
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons (BAAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
- British Association of Head & Neck oncologists (BAHNO)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery
- Specialist register of the General Medical Council
"I have known and worked with Georgios for many years. He is very professional in his dealings with peers and patients and offers the highest quality service within excellent clinical teams in London. He trained in the most prestigious units worldwide and quite rightfully enjoys a national and international reputation for complex reconstructive problems and cosmetic surgery treatments. He is a reliable colleague who is always available to help with me with complex problems."
"Mr Orfaniotis is a very skilled surgeon. He and I have treated a number of complex cases together. He is always professional and truly trusted colleague."
"George is an excellent surgeon and a great colleague. I would highly recommend him."
"Mr Orfaniotis is an exceptional Plastic surgeon and an excellent communicator who really goes the extra mile to ensure his patients are put at ease and receive the best possible care. He regularly performs complex reconstructive and corrective surgery in the Head and Neck area. Truly a credit to his specialty."