- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons: 10588
- General Medical Council: 6146401
- Royal College of Surgeons: 1033515
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS): 310764
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS): 13152
New appointment: £150
Practices worked at
Mr Georgios Orfaniotis is a board-certified and internationally trained Plastic Surgeon with over 14 years of experience. He practices as a Consultant in both the NHS and private sector.
Georgios holds a substantive Consultant post at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals London, where he regularly performs complex reconstructive and corrective surgery in the Head and Neck area. He has developed an expertise in Facial reconstructive surgery and has a special interest in treating secondary facial deformities following previous surgery, cancer treatment or injury. He is a core member of the Head and Neck cancer team at Guys hospital, one of the largest units in Europe.
In his private practice Mr Orfaniotis offers a wide range of up-to-date plastic surgery treatments in prime central London locations (Harley street, The Shard, Wellington hospital). He undertakes cosmetic surgery for breast and body, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures. During your consultation your wishes will be heard with great individual care and attention. Mr Orfaniotis believes in a personable and collaborative approach, empowering you to own your journey of transformation.
Georgios trained at several pioneering UK units including Canniesburn Glasgow, East Grinstead, and St Thomas’ Hospital. He has completed a total 3 years of international fellowship training in cutting-edge Plastic surgery units in Taiwan, St Thomas’ hospital and the Royal Melbourne hospital, Australia. His specialist aesthetic training included a prestigious aesthetic fellowship at the Wellington hospital, London.
Mr Orfaniotis has been recognised internationally as invited faculty and has won travelling fellowship awards from the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Georgios has also travelled to Ethiopia as a volunteer expert surgeon to perform life-changing reconstructive surgery to people who suffered disfiguring facial deformities.
He has a keen interest in teaching and innovation and enjoys clinical research, with over 30 published articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Facial reconstruction
- Microvascular free flap reconstruction
- Skin cancer treatment.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast mastopexy (uplift) +/- implants
- Removal of implants with capsulectomy and uplift
- Inverted nipple correction / Areola reduction
- Male breast tissue removal (gynecomastia)
- Aesthetic surgery of the face
- Eyelid rejuvenation/ Eyebag correction
- Prominent ear correction
- Earlobe correction
- Scar revision
- Body contouring surgery (abdominoplasty, liposuction)
- Facial reconstructive surgery
- Cosmetic breast surgery with implants
- Breast reduction and uplift
- Facial rejuvenation surgery
- Skin Cancer removal and reconstruction
- Body contouring (abdominoplasty, liposuction, thigh lift, arm lift)
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Arm Lift (Brachiplasty)
- Breast Augmentation (Enlargement)
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Uplift Surgery (Mastopexy)
- Brow Lift
- Excess Skin Removal
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Lift
- Facial Reconstruction
- Limb Reconstructive Surgery
- Lip Enhancement
- Lipoma Removal
- Mole Removal
- Nipple Reconstruction
- Scar Revision Surgery
- Skin Grafts
- Surgery for Gynaecomastia (Breast Development in Men)
- Thigh Lift
- Vaser Liposuction
- Video Consultation
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
- Ptychio Iatrikes (MBBS equivalent), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2002
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons (BAAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
- British Association of Head & Neck oncologists (BAHNO)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery
- Specialist register of the General Medical Council
I have known and worked with Georgios for many years. He is very professional in his dealings with peers and patients and offers the highest quality service within excellent clinical teams in London. He trained in the most prestigious units worldwide and quite rightfully enjoys a national and international reputation for complex reconstructive problems and cosmetic surgery treatments. He is a reliable colleague who is always available to help with me with complex problems.
Mr Orfaniotis is a very skilled surgeon. He and I have treated a number of complex cases together. He is always professional and truly trusted colleague.
George is an excellent surgeon and a great colleague. I would highly recommend him.
Mr Orfaniotis is an exceptional Plastic surgeon and an excellent communicator who really goes the extra mile to ensure his patients are put at ease and receive the best possible care. He regularly performs complex reconstructive and corrective surgery in the Head and Neck area. Truly a credit to his specialty.