- Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
New appointment: £200
Follow-up appointment: £150
Mr Eweiss is a consultant ENT surgeon who has been practising ENT surgery since 1996. He has acquired both a Masters degree and an MD in E.N.T and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons for E.N.T surgery. He has also completed two advanced fellowships in surgery of the sinuses and reshaping of the nose (rhinoplasty) and has also received further training in advanced endoscopic skull base surgery. He has broad experience in all ENT fields and has the expertise to perform a wide range of procedures. He has a special interest in nose and sinus surgery including procedures to treat nasal blockage, endoscopic sinus surgery, cosmetic surgery for reshaping of the nose (rhinoplasty), endoscopic removal of nasal tumours and endoscopic skull base surgery. He is also interested in surgery of benign neck lumps as well as voice and swallowing disorders.
Mr Eweiss has to date performed over 5000 procedures covering all aspects of ENT.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Sinus surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Grommets insertion
- Nasal blockage treatment
- Nose bleeds treatment
- Nasal tumours treatment
- Tear duct surgery (DCR)
- Ear surgery
- Nasal reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Surgery for nasal blockage
- Surgery for sinusitis
- Surgery for nasal polyps
- Key hole surgery for nasal tumours
- Key hole surgery for blocked tear ducts
- Surgery for neck lumps and glands
- Sinus Surgery
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Ear Wax Removal
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Functional Nasal Surgery
- Grommet Insertion
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery
- Stopping Nose Bleeds (Nasal Cautery)
- Thyroglossal Duct Surgery
- Vocal Fold/Laryngoscopy
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Polyps
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Broken Nose
- Ear Infections
- Ear Wax
- Epistaxis (Nose Bleeding)
- Hoarseness and Other Voice Disorders
- Nasal Blockage
- Noisy Breathing
- Smell Disorders
- Snoring Problems
- Tonsil and Adenoid Infections
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS-ORL HNS) 2007.
- MD in E.N.T 2004
- Masters in E.N.T (MS) 2000.
- MBChB / University of Alexandria, Egypt / 1994 (achieving excellent grade with honours) - Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
- Member of British Rhinological Society.
- Member of British Society for Rhinoplasty Surgeons.