Practices worked at
Dr John Sawyer is a highly experienced Orthodontist, specialising in treating nervous patients. He works at Croydon Orthodontic Practice and Marsh House Orthodontics. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Australian Dental Surgeons and also lecturers in Orthodontics at Guys Hospital.
Dr Sawyer completed his dentistry training at Kings College Hospital in 1969, before gaining his Diploma of Orthodontics at the Eastman Dental Hospital London. Following this, he completed his Master of Dental Science in Melbourne Australia.
He has worked at Croydon Orthodontic Practice for 40 years and established his own practice at Marsh House in 1990. In 2008 he passed Marsh House Orthodontic over to Dr Patrick Williams, although he continues to be an integral part of the team.
Outside of work, Dr Sawyer enjoys playing the guitar, painting and looking after his two grandchildren.
- BDS Kings College London 1969
- LDS Royal College of Surgeons Of England 1969
- Dip Orth Royal College of Surgeons Of England 1971
- FRACDS Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons 1973
- MDSc The University of Melbourne 1976