I am a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and habe been in clinical practice since 2001. I hold an Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy including Psychopathology and have undertaken further training in Neuro-linguistic Psychotherapy, CBT. DBT, and EMDR. I see clients in my consulting room on Regent Street, London but also offer therapy sessions via video calling and messaging, catering for clients who are travelling or overseas.
I incorporate a range of therapeutic methods and approaches into my Clinical Practice including Cognitive Behavioural therapy (CBT); Dialectical Behavioural therapy, Acceptance-based therapy, Neurolinguistic therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Mindfulness. I place a strong emphasis on my continual professional development and to that end undertake further training every year to keep up to date on clinical advances.
However whilst theoretical principles are useful they do not wholeheartedly govern my work. Successful therapy is a unique collaboration between client and therapist. I am supportive, empathic, non-shaming, kindly challenging and optimistic in my work. I have seen hundreds of people achieve deep, powerful changes in their lives over the years.
I always suggest we speak before we first meet so can we outline what you need and how I might help you.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment therapy
- Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy
- Integrative psychotherapy
- Mindfulness focused techniques
In addition to these problems I also have specific training and experience in these keys areas:
- Adjustment disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Chemsex recovery
- Child abuse
- PTSD & Complex PTSD
- Physical & psychological abuse
- Growing up within psychologically abusive, violent, manipulative or narcissistic households
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy inc. Psychopathology
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Mindfulness Training/Oxford University Dept of Psychiatry
- CBT Training
- Memberships: UKCP, RSPCC, NLPTCA, INLPTA.