Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey
Welcome to Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey
Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey is a leading private hospital in Surrey focusing on ophthalmology and eye surgery. Located in Guildford in the Surrey Research Park, Optegra is considered a pioneer in eye health. We feature highly-trained specialists and treatments focused exclusively on conditions of the eye, with treatment options that use the latest technology and equipment.
All of the surgeons at Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey are NHS-trained, highly-skilled fellows of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCO). In terms of private eye hospitals Surrey, no one else has the quality of staff, equipment, and experience all under one roof but Optegra. Collectively, we have treated over 1 million eyes!
Our private hospital treatment categories offer comprehensive care for the eyes, including vision correction procedures as well as treatment for all eye conditions and maladies. Our most frequent vision correction procedures use the latest technology to provide exceptional results for our patients. These procedures include laser eye surgery via LASEK and LASIK, lens replacement surgery via a process called Clarivu, and cataract surgery to remove cataracts and help patients reduce their dependency on bulky, thick glasses.
One of the most high-tech and exciting treatment options available in our private hospital treatment arsenal is MLT for glaucoma. MLT, or micropulse diode laser trabeculoplasty, offers patients improved aftercare and outcomes for glaucoma treatment, as the lasers involved switch wavelengths during treatment and provide many rapid, short pulses of energy, which is designed to reduce inflammation and swelling and improves patient safety.
Additionally, Optegra doctors can diagnose and treat any other eye disorder, including vitrectomy, AMD, and other common conditions. Using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and our specialists‚ years of experience, the quality of private eye hospital treatment from Optegra is unmatched.
The consistent standards of excellence and our focus on eye health care alone have made the Optegra Eye Hospital network - and Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey in particular - into a comprehensive one-stop-shop‚ for eye care and eye surgery. With a rating of "Good" from the Care Quality Commission, patients can rest assured that their eyes are in good hands. We focus on individual solutions for patients, and our patient-centric approach ensures patient satisfaction. This is just one of many reasons why Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey, and the Optegra network as a whole, are rated the top, most trusted private eye hospital network in the UK.
Patient care and satisfaction are really at the heart of what we do at Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey and in the entire Optegra Eye Hospital network. We believe it is what sets us apart from other private eye hospitals, and is why so many satisfied patients continue to choose the experts at Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey.
Treatments and Fees
- A range of treatment types – LASIK and LASEK laser eye surgery options available and wavefront optimised as standard
- Expert medical team – the same Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and their medical team are with you throughout your journey
- Personalised care – we provide a personalised treatment plan to suit your lifestyle and visual needs
- A range of detailed diagnostic eye tests will take place with our specially trained clinical teams for your consultant to use to determine if you are suitable
- Comprehensive aftercare programme tailored to you with any required take home medication and a dedicated out-of-hours helpline number to call
- Complimentary initial consultation
- £1795 per eye
- All diagnostic eye assessment by a lens replacement surgery expert
- An advanced technology artificial intraocular lens (IOL) specially selected to suit you by your Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- The procedure and post-operative care undertaken in an Optegra eye hospital
- All aftercare related to the procedure, including any further top up laser surgery required to achieve your required visual goals
- £3495 per eye
- A designated consultant
- Personalised treatment
- The latest advanced technology
- Diagnostic eye tests
- Comprehensive aftercare