Dr. Ismail is a UK Board-Certified General & Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon with experience of more than 10 years. He undertook his initial medical degree from Baghdad University in Iraq. After completing his initial training, he went on to complete his surgical training in the UK, where he also completed his academic degrees, MRCS and FRCS and his CCT in General & Oncoplastic Breast Surgery.
In addition to his training in the UK, he also had training in France & Germany on the latest techniques of therapeutic Mammoplasty and Breast fat transfer. This further added to his skillset and experience.
Dr. Ismail was appointed as a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon at Nottinghamshire, UK. He was also breast cancer lead & clinical governance lead at Kings Mill Hospital - UK.
He is a certified Cosmetic breast surgeon from the Royal College of Surgeons of England in UK.
Recently, Dr. Ismail relocated to the UAE, to continue his practice as a general & oncoplastic breast surgeon.
- MBChB, University of Baghdad Medical School, Iraq
- MRCS (Member of the Royal College of Surgeons), Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons), Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training), Yorkshire Deanery, UK
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery Certificate, Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Full registration with GMC (General Medical Council) - UK & on the Speciality Registry as a Consultant Surgeon
- Member of the ASGBI (Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland)
- Member of ABS (Association of Breast Surgeon - UK)