Practices worked at
Dr. Thierry Monfils is the Head of Rehabilitation at DxBone. He is a Consultant in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as being a Spine Specialist.
Dr. Monfils has a special interest in musculoskeletal disorders and exploration of peripheral neuropathies, Dr Thierry Monfils has dedicated over 35 years of helping people regain function and improve quality of life through his expertise in physical therapy, sports medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
He employs a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of joint pain, focusing on rehabilitation exercises, physical therapy, integrative therapies, medications, injectable agents, orthotics, patient education and surgery when indicated.
- Electrodiagnostics (EMG/NCS/MEP)
- Intramuscular pressure measurement
- Intra-articular injections under ultrasound guidance
- Trigger point injections
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Regenerative medicine (PRP injections)
- Ultrasound musculoskeletal diagnosis
- Master in Motricity Sciences, State University of Liege, Belgium
- Master in Physiotherapy, State University of Liege, Belgium
- Master in Sports Medicine, State University of Liege, Medical School, Belgium
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of Liege, Medical School, Belgium
- Fellowship in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, State University of Liege, Belgium
للاسف اسلوب غير حضاري وغير راقي
Thorough explanation and clear plan