Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Rasha Ibrahim is a dermatologist based at Rashid Hospital. She has interests in a wide range of conditions including all skin diseases such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo. She is also able to treat psoriasis using topical treatments and biological therapy.
Other conditions treated include:
- Skin infections
- Acne and acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation including melasma, post burn, and post acne
- Burn and burn scar management
- Mole screening, treatment of precancerous lesions, and skin cancer
- Genetic hair loss management
- Skin biopsies and surgeries
- Sexually transmitted diseases management
She also performs aesthetic procedures and laser treatments such as:
- Eyebrow lift
- Non surgical nose correction by filler and botox
- Dark circle and eye problems treatment
- Face, neck, hands filler
- Skin rejuvenation
- Stem cell hair treatment
- Fat freezing
- Body countouring
- Laser and microneedling treatment
Dr Ibrahim holds a master's degree in dermatology and andrology as well as a diploma in dermatology from the Royal College of Glasgow. Additionally, she is a fellow of the Americal Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-aging (United States).
She speaks Arabic and English.