Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Partha Das is a highly skilled Consultant Reproductive Endocrinology& Infertility/IVF Physician specializing in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr Das consults and manages patients presenting with complex gynecological, male and female infertility issues and management of recurrent miscarriage and IVF failures. His areas of expertise also include endometriosis, PCOS, diminished ovarian reserve or poor responders in IVF, unexplained infertility, immunological dysfunction in infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, recurrent IVF implantation failure.
Dr Partha’s experience and selfless dedication combined with state of the art technology has helped many couples achieve parenthood. He provides tailor made evaluation and treatment options and personalized to suit each patient’s need and working together with them to ensure optimum compliance and success.
Dr Partha has been practicing assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment since 2003. Hehas been extensively trained in Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility and Genetics at various tertiary care research centers like Jaslok Hospital and Research Center in Mumbai, India followed by further training at University of kiel, Germany and University of IOWA, USA. He also obtained his MSc in Biotechnology of Assisted Reproduction, Embryology and Genetics from University of Valancia, Spain which is regarded globally as the foremost center of research in the field of assisted reproduction, embryology and genetics.He also offers private telephonic or online consultations in the evenings or on weekends for international patients and for couples with time constraints due to work.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Reproductive Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Assisted Reproduction and Genetics
- Reproductive Medicine and Infertility (IVF)
- Diminished ovarian reserve or poor responders in IVF
- Unexplained infertility
- Immunological dysfunction in infertility
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Recurrent IVF implantation failure.
- Fertility Treatment
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Sperm Test
- Transvaginal Scanning
- Egg Collections and Transfers
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic (Key-Hole) Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Recurrent Implantation Screening
- Reproductive Medicine
- Transmyometrial Techniques for Egg Transfer
- Unexplained Infertility
- Male Infertility
- Female Infertility
- Reduced Ovarian Function
- Abnormal Semen Parameters
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Blocked or Damaged Tubes
- Female Fertility
- Male Fertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Problems with Ovulating
MSc, Masters in Assisted Reproduction, Embryology and Genetics – IVI, Univ. of Valencia, Spain.
MS, Masters in Obstetrics and Gynecology – India.
MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery – India.
Sub-speciality training in Assisted Reproduction and Genetics:
- Dip. Reproductive Medicine – Univ. of Keil, Germany.
- Visiting IVF fellow – Univ. of IOWA, USA
- Clinical Associate in IVF and Genetics : Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai, India.