Dr. Mustafa Saif undertook his undergraduate medical degree in 2001, from MGM Medical College in Mumbai, India. Following this he has further added to his higher training, diploma in haematology and bacteriology along with post graduation in Internal medicine from Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. In 2019 he also completed his fellowship to the Royal College of Physicians (UK).
Dr. Saif is based in the UAE and currently practices as Internist and is head of emergency services at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. With over 20 years of experience in medicine, he is a skilled and well regarded clinician.
- 2019: FRCP (London)
- 2015: MRCP (UK)
- 2010: DNB (General Medicine), Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, India
- 2004: DPB (Hematology, Pathology and Bacteriology) HN Hospital, Mumbai, India
- 2001: MBBS, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, India
- Certified BLS and ACLS Instructor
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians in the UK