Practices worked at
Dr Herve Ouanezar is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon currently based at the Orthopaedic clinic DxBone – Bone and Joint Excellence Center in Dubai, UAE. His areas of specialism are Hip, Knee and Trauma Surgery and his areas of interest include total hip replacement, hip arthroscopy, total knee replacement, patella instability, lower limb fracture and femoral fracture.
Dr Ouanezar qualified in Medicine at University Lyon, France with MBBS degrees. He also completed a Diploma in Orthopaedic Surgery, Lyon France. He has also completed three highly regarded fellowships in Sports Medicine and Knee Surgery including one at the prestigious Hospital for Special Surgery FIFA Medical Centre in New York, USA.
Dr Ouanezar has a wealth of experience treating athletes and a special interest in treating soccer players. He is also interest in research and has many professional publications including over 25 peer-reviewed scientific manuscripts.
- Medical School - Bachelor of Surgery and Medicine, University Lyon - France
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Surgery – Lyon France
- USA Accredited Sports Medicine Fellowship at HSS, New York – USA
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine
- International Olympic Committee Diploma in Sports Medicine
- Active Member SFA, AOSSM, ESSKA, ISAKOS and APKASS
Trusted and professional