Practices worked at
Dr. Ayman El-Hattab is Consultant Clinical Genetics and possesses over 10-years experience in the field of genetics as he worked in USA (Baylor College of Medicine and University of Missouri), Saudi Arabia (Consultant at King Fahad Medical City), and United Arab Emirates (Tawam Hospital).
Dr. Ayman El-Hattab has been deeply involved in clinical research and has over 90 publications in peer-reviewed PubMed-indexed journals. He presented large number of abstracts as posters and oral presentations in several international conferences. He also conducted several clinical trials. His field of research chromosomal abnormalities, inborn errors of metabolism (metabolic diseases), mitochondrial disorders, neurogenetic disorders, cancer genetics, and novel gene-disease discovery.
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- The American Board of Clinical Genetics
- The American Board of Medical Biochemical Genetics (Metabolic).
- Associate Professor at the College of Medicine in University of Sharjah
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics
- Member of the American Society of Human Genetics
- Member of the European Society of Human Genetics
- Member of the Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Member of he Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders
- Member of the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation