Dr Ehsan Yaghoubi is a specialist neurologist at the international modern hospital in Dubai, UAE, where he sees patients with a wide range of neurological diseases such as stroke, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, peripheral neuropathy, back pain, and headache. He has more than 10 years of experience in the field and over 17 years of experience as a doctor.
He has clinical expertise in the following areas:
- Headache, neuralgia and facial pain including Botox injection
- Multiple sclerosis
- Back pain and other spinal cord disorders
- Walking and balance disorders
- Vertigo, dizziness and fainting spells
- Weakness and numbness
- Parkinson’s disease, memory impairment and dementias e.g. Alzheimer’s disease
- Movement disorder and dystonia
He has vast experience in performing EMG-NCV, MRI, CT scan and electroencephalography, helping in disease monitoring and diagnosis for his patients.
Dr Yaghoubi gained his medical degree (MD) from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in 2011. He has previously been involved in medical education and spent 10 years at a university hospital in Iran as an assistant professor and consultant neurologist, adding to his international clinical experience and skillset.
In addition to his clinical and educational roles, he has contributed to research and has a number of publications in esteemed international medical journals.
He speaks English, Arabic and Persian.