Practices worked at
Mr Majed is a Consultant Orthopaedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon. To further his professional expertise, he has completed Advanced Training Fellowship Shoulder and Elbow Surgery at University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire in 2013, and Complex Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction Fellowship at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore in 2014.
He is affiliated/a member of the following:
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow (SECEC)
- Medical Protection Society
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Seddon Society
Mr Majed routinely performs procedures for common shoulder and elbow conditions. He has also published his work in several peer-reviewed journals.
- Capsular stiffness,
- Elbow instability,
- Golfer's elbow,
- Tennis elbow.
Shoulder conditions (reconstructive surgery):
- Fractures (including the clavicle),
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis),
- Rotator cuff tears,
- Shoulder dislocations (instability).
Mr Addie Majed's specialist interest is in acute and chronic shoulder and elbow conditions.
His clinical interests include:
- Elbow surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports injury
- Sports medicine
- Upper limb surgery
- MD (res) Imperial College London, University of London - 2013
- FRCS (T&O) Royal College of Surgeons of England - 2012
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England - 2005
- MBBS St Mary's Hospital, Imperial College School of Medicine - 2001
- BSc (Hons) St Mary's Hospital, University of London - 1998