Dr Abel-Aziz is a consultant neurologist at St Peter's Hospital and St George' Hospital.
Dr Abdel-Aziz diagnoses and treats a wide range of neurological disorders including:
- Headaches and neck pains
- Dizziness, funny turns and blackouts
- Multiple sclerosis and other causes of brain inflammation
- Movement disorders including Parkinson’s Disease and tremor
- Memory symptoms
- Gait disorder
Dr Abdel-Aziz's main sub-specialty expertise is in multiple sclerosis and headache. He runs the headache service at St Peters Hospital and Multiple Sclerosis clinics at St Peters and St George's Hospitals. He has published approximately 50 peer-reviewed papers and clinical abstracts covering varied topics of adult neurology with a particular focus on his areas of expertise.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Multiple cranial nerve blocks
- Injections for migraines
- Vagal nerve stimulation (gammaCore)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Supra-orbital nerve stimulation (Cefaly)
- Headache Disorders; Migraine, trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias including cluster headache, secondary causes of headache including after head injury, hemicranias continua.
- Facial pains including trigeminal neuralgia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuroinflammatory Disorders
- Medicolegal Work
Practices worked at
Doctify's members who are nearby
Dr Ali Al-Memar
Dr Jeremy Isaacs
Dr Salah Omer
Dr. Phillip Fletcher
"Khaled is a great doctor, pragmatic, and kind."