Welcome to The Harley Street Centre For Women
The pregnancy and birth of your baby is undoubtedly a time of wide-ranging and intense emotions. It is of utmost importance that you feel safe and has confidence in the care you and your baby receive.
We are committed to providing the highest standard of care and will empower you to make informed choices by providing high-quality multi-disciplinary care and medical excellence in calm and sophisticated surroundings.
Treatments and Fees
- The position and size of the baby
- Amount of fluid surrounding the baby
- Location of the placenta
- Blood flow from the placenta to the baby
- Blood flow in the baby’s brain
- Baby’s overall well-being
- Used to determine the number of babies present
- Determine expected date of delivery
- Check the pregnancy is developing normally inside the womb
- If unable to gain all the information a transvaginal scan can be performed
- Used as part of The Combined Test is a screening test that measures various ultrasound and biochemical (substances in the mothers blood) markers to give an individualised risk of a pregnancy being affected with Down’s Syndrome.
- The purpose of this scan is to check that your baby is structurally normal.
- Harmony Test
- 10+ week and 12 week scans
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) known as Harmony Test
- £50 for Consultation Fees