Dr. Mohammed Harriss is a pulmonology specialist with particular expertise in treating allergy and asthma patients, the use of biologics in severe asthma and providing critical care medicine, treating sleep disorders in relation to respiratory medicine.
Dr. Harriss's work experience spans stints at hospitals including Aster MIMS, Chest Hospital and National Hospital, Kozhikode, India. He has held the position of critical care specialist at Rashid Hospital, Dubai, UAE and worked as a pulmonologist at Al Zahra Hospital, Sharjah.
Dr. Harriss has completed MBBS, MD, DTCD and DNB degrees and has completed the European Diploma in Intensive care and a Masters degree in Sleep Medicine from Oxford University, UK. He has also completed the European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine - Paediatric.
Dr. Harriss is a member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK and an active member of a number of professional associations around the world, including the Emirates Thoracic Society, Kerala Academy of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, the American Thoracic Society, the European Respiratory Society and the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM).
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- General Medicine
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
- MBBS 1994 Calicut Medical College Kerala, India
- MD 1999 Calicut Medical College Kerala, India
- DNB 2000 National Board
- MRCP 2007 Royal College of Physicians UK
- EDIC 2010 European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine
- EDRM European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine [Paediatric] -2016
- MSc (Sleep) 2019 University Of Oxford, UK
- European Respiratory Society [ERS]
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine [ESICM]
- American Thoracic Society [ATS]
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine [ISCCM]
- Emirates Thoracic Society [ETS]
- Kerala Academy of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine