Ms Janani Satchithanantham is a Senior Clinical Dietitian at Aster Hospital Al Qusais in Dubai. She has almost 10 years of experience in Dietetics and holds a Master's degree in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition from Manipal University in India. She is a Certified Diabetes Educator recognised by the International Diabetes Federation and a member of the Indian Dietetic Association. Dr Satchithanantham also holds a certificate in Total Nutrition Renal Therapy held by the highly recognised Dr Georgi Abraham.
Before joining Aster Hospital in 2018, Ms Satchithanantham worked as a Clinical Dietitian in India at Apollo Hospitals for 5 years. She has expertise in weight management and diabetic management and offers the following services at Aster Hospital:
- Diet changes in varying life stages
- Supplementary weaning foods
- Transplant nutrition
- Therapeutic diets
She is passionate about providing high quality dietetic services to her community and strives to help translate the science of nutrition into everyday understandable information about food.
● Specialized in Medical Nutrition Therapy
● Help people change their relationship with food from being a negative one into a positive one. My clients find that finally having peace with food is life-changing.
● Get to the root of the problem of eating disorders, allowing clients the space to heal and find lasting recovery.
● Support body image healing and help clients understand what their body needs.
● Promote various healthy lifestyle and weight-loss programme in- house for doctors and staff.
● Continually learn and provide the latest evidence based information to our clients.