Dr Fatima Habib has 25 years of experience and is a specialist dermatologist within the field of both Aesthetic & Clinical Dermatology as well as an Expert in Lasers for various skin conditions.
She attended the renowned University of Bristol for medical school and after attaining her MB CHB, she kept working before coming back home in 1994, where she was awarded The Sheikh Rashid Award for her achievement.
Dr Habib was granted a Chevening Scholarship by the British Government to resume her post-graduate studies back in England. After completed her MSc (Hons) in Dermatology from Kings College, University of London, Dr Habib came back home to Dubai, and since then has been working as a Specialist Dermatologist.
Dr Habib keeps herself up-to-date on the latest technology in the field of Dermatology and is a member of several Dermatological associations such as being a fellow in the American Academy of Dermatology as well as the European academy of dermatology and Venereology.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments:
- Injections of Botulinum Toxin
- Face contour improvement by Fillers
- Lip augmentation by fillers
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments for the face for fine lines, pores, skin health
- IV infusions of concentrated vitamins and minerals for general well being
- Mesotherapy of face, neck for adding vitality to skin
- Radiofrequency skin tightening by thermage as well as fractional radiofrequency with scarlet
- Resurfacing lasers ablative and non-ablative for scars and wrinkles
- Tattoo removals by lasers
- Correction of some pigment abnormalities by lasers
- Correction of Photodamage with Fractional Technology, as well as Q, Switched lasers
- Laser-assisted hair reduction for all skin types
- Hair loss treatments
- Acne, Acne scarring
- Eczema (Child/Adult)
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin resurfacing
- Open pores
- Hair reduction
- Tattoo removal
- Pigment removal