Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Ali Razzak has over 10 years of experience in medicine and specialises in family medicine.
He is the Medical Director of King's Marina Medical Centre in Dubai and was previously the Clinical Director of one of London's top-performing urgent care centres. He also worked as a private GP in Chelsea, where he offered a wide range of general practice services.
Dr Ali has a wealth of experience managing a wide range of conditions in patients of all ages including the following:
- Men’s Health and Wellness Promotion
- Acute and urgent medical conditions including fever, infections, colds/flu, migraines/headaches and back pain.
- Chronic disease management including high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma, and COPD
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Mental Health Conditions including Depression and Anxiety
- General Vaccinations including childhood vaccinations, travel vaccinations
- General Paediatrics
- Health Screening and Wellness Packages
He is a regular columnist in a number of leading newspapers and magazines including GQ Magazine, Gulf Today, and Gulf News. Additionally, he has appeared on national radio several times to discuss a variety of health issues. He also regularly delivers health promotion seminars to leading corporates in Dubai and beyond, and he is passionate about men's health and disease prevention.
Dr Ali graduated from Imperial College London School of Medicine with his medical degree in 2006. He went on to pursue postgraduate training to become a Consultant in Family Medicine. He is also trained in non-surgical aesthetic medical techniques and procedures and is a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM). Prior to moving to Dubai, he ran a successful aesthetic practice in London and Essex.
As a Family Medicine Consultant and Aesthetic Practitioner, Dr Ali has a unique perspective and is able to holistically assess a patient's individual health and aesthetic needs, combining evidence-based medicine with beautifying treatments to achieve the best results. He also has expertise in the management of dermatological conditions.
- Health Screening
- Health Screening
- Fillers Injections
- Travel Vaccinations
- Botox Injections
- Mental Health
- Men’s Health
- High Cholesterol
- Adult Mental Health
- Contact Dermatitis
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Musculoskeletal Injury
- Paronychia (Nail Infection)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Problems
- Warts (Viral)