TO BOOK WITH MR EL-HASANI PLEASE CALL THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY
Mr Shamsi El-Hasani is a Consultant General Surgeon who qualified in 1979.
El-Hasani specialises in upper gastrointestinal, gastroesophageal reflux, gall bladder, hernia and weight loss surgery.
Mr El-Hasani has long and structured training in laparoscopic/keyhole approach to surgery. He has performed an excess of 11,000 gastroscopies, 4100 laparoscopic cholecystectomies, 4200 laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernias and 700 laparoscopic surgical procedures for gastro-oesophageal reflux. El-Hasani has also performed over 6000 Bariatric surgical procedures including different types of Gastric Bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, Gastric band, Gastric balloon and different types of revisional procedures. Has published 105 international articles.
- Revision of Fundoplication
- Recurrent hiatus hernia
- Abdominal wall hernia
- Ventral hernia
- Incisional hernia
- Para umbilical hernia
- Revision of weight loss surgery
- Management of vague abdominal pain
- Manangement of Iron defficiency anemia
- Surgical manangement of Chrons disease
- Dyspepsia management
- Post cholecystectomy symptoms
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of the British Medical Association.
- Member of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Member of the Association of Endoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Member of the Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Member of the British Obesity and Metabolic Surgical Society ( BOMSS)
- Member of International Federation of Surgery for Obesity ( IFSO )
- Certificate of the Arab Board of Surgery
- FRCS England
- FRCS Edinburgh
- FRCS General
- Intercollegiate Board in General Surgery
This specialist has not collected any Doctify reviews
General, bariatric, gall bladder and hernia surgery