- Benign Prostatic Enlargement
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Female Functional Urology
- General Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Male and Female Incontinence
- Urological Oncology
- Kidney Stones
New appointment: £300
Follow-up appointment: £160
Practices worked at
Rajesh Nair, FRCS (Urol.), FEBU, MSc. (Urol) is a Consultant Urological Surgeon appointed in 2017 at Guy’s and St. Thomas’. Nair has a sub-specialist interest in open, laparoscopic and robot-assisted surgery with a particular focus with bladder, kidney, prostate and testis cancer issues as well as reconstructive urological surgery.
Nair has done fellowship training in robotics, uro-oncology and reconstructive urology at St. George’s Hospital, Guy’s Hospital, London and the Royal Melbourne Hospital and Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Australia.
He specialises in Blood in the Urine, Urinary Tract Symptoms, Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Testis Cancer, Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer, Urinary Tract Reconstruction, Minimally Invasive Surgery (Robotic and Laparoscopic), Open Surgery, Blue-light Cystoscopy and Intravesical Bladder Treatment Strategies in Bladder Cancer, Continent and Incontinent Urinary Diversion, Bladder and Kidney Preservation for Cancer, Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment, PUJ Obstruction, Robotic Pyeloplasty, Prostatitis, Testicular Pain.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Robotic and Laparoscopic) & Open Surgery in Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Testis Cancer
- Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer and Complex Urinary Tract Reconstruction
- Haematuria (Blood in Urine)
- Bladder and Kidney Preservation for Bladder and Kidney Cancer
- Surgery for Benign (Non-Cancerous) Prostate Hyperplasia (Enlargement)
- Blue-light Cystoscopy and Intravesical Bladder Treatment Strategies for Bladder Cancer
- Continent and Incontinent Urinary Diversion (Neobladder, Mitrofanoff, Ileal Conduit)
- Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment
- PUJ Obstruction and Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Penile Surgery
- Scrotal Surgery
- Acute or Chronic Prostatitis (Prostate Inflammation)
- Kidney cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Non-cancerous and cancerous prostate disease
- Testis cancer
- Upper tract urothelial cancer
- Urinary tract reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgery (robotic and laparoscopic) and open surgery
I had a problem with my kidney. Mr Nair was so nice and explained everything in easy terms. I was so nervous and he put me to ease
Very thoughtful and explained things exceptionally well
A lovely doctor with kind manner and happy to spend time explaining things properly to me and my family .
Fantastic doctor. Very kind and caring.
Very nice doctor.
Everything was really good