- Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Paediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
New appointment: £200
Follow-up appointment: £150
Practices worked at
Mr Jain is an award winning consultant ENT surgeon in London/Essex area, with more than 25 years of clinical experience and is on the specialist register for Otolaryngology. He has completed Paediatrics ENT Fellowship for a year from Evelina's Children's hospital, (St Thomas hospital, London) and has developed a high level of expertise in comprehensive management of paediatric ENT issues. He is also trained to perform newer and less invasive techniques for Coblation tonsilotomy which has a much quicker recovery rate with lesser risk of bleeding.
Mr Jain has also received higher surgical training training at University College Hospital, London for a year in Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgery. Mr Jain's clinical training includes training in all aspects of ENT surgery, in adults and children, with a main focus in Head and Neck and Thyroid surgery.
Mr Jain has completed two higher research degrees with Theses, a managerial degree with merit award and have won two awards. He has a keen interest in teacing and his teaching credentials are as under.
• Examiner of the DOHNS examination, Intercollegiate Specialty board, Royal College of Surgeons in England, London, UK.
• Examiner of the European board examination - Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
• Organiser – Paediatrics Emergency skills course, King George’s hospital, Goodmayes 27th January 2018.
• Faculty – 14th London Head & Neck dissection course, St George’s hospital, Tooting, London 16th – 18th March 2019.
• Faculty – FRCS (ORL-HNS) course, University Hospital Lewisham, London 29th March 2019.
• Faculty – Imperial CESR workshop, St Mary’s Hospital, London, 4th February 2017.
• Faculty – St Thomas MRCS revision course (OSCE), London, 09th September 2015.
• Faculty – Emergency airway study day, Whippscross hospital, London 21st June 2013.
• Faculty – ENT ST3 interview course, St Mary’s hospital, 16th February 2013.
• Faculty - Queen's airways management course, Queen's hospital, Romford, 29th January 2020.
- Tongue Tie excision
- vocal fold
- mastoid surgery
- grommet insertion
- airway recontruction
- Tympanoplasty - repair of ear drum perforation
- Pinnaplasty - Correction of prominent ears
- Cosmetic nose surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Salivary Gland (Parotid, Submandibular Gland) Surgery
- thyroid cancer
- infection of the neck or lymph nodes
- ear infection
- Nasal blockage/Polyps/Allergy
- hearing loss
- noisy breathing
- swallowing disorder
- snoring problems
- vocal cord disorders
- chronic cough
- Tongue tie excision
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) Intercollegiate Speciality board, UK. 2012
- FRCS (Oto) - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. 2002
- DLO - Royal College of Surgeons in England, London. 2002
- MS (Oto) - Delhi University, India. 1998
- MSc - University of Warwick, UK. 2013
- PG Cert Health Care Leadership, (with Merit) Open University. 2016
- MBBS University of Delhi. 1994
Mr Anurag Jain
Many thanks for your kind words and I am really happy that your medical issue was addressed promptly.
Ear Nose & Throat Surgery
An excellent surgeon, a caring doctor and above all else a trusted colleague who always goes the extra mile with the patients he treats - his patient feedback and peer reviews bear testament to this. A true gem.
I have known Mr Anurag Jain from his time as a trainee. His approach has always been patient centred and he would go the extra mile to help his patients. Having completed his specialist training in ENT, he consolidated his skills by fellowships in paediatric Airway management at Evelina children's hospital (St Thomas's) , London and he is currently the lead consultant at Barking and Havering trust for paediatric ENT and Thyroid . He also has extensive experience in surgery of the Parotid . I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anybody who seeks specialist ENT opinion .
Dr Anurag Jain is highly skilled and knowledgable ENT doctor. I refer my paediatric patients requiring ENT surgeries to him. I receive good feedbacks from my patients regarding his mannerism and approach. Besides being very good in surgical procedures, he honestly advises against a surgical procedure should it not be beneficial. As a colleague, I find him extremely helpful if I need any advise. I can recommend him to patients without any reservations.
Dr Jain is an excellent ENT specialist colleague.