- Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
New appointment: £200
Follow-up appointment: £150
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Jain is an award winning consultant ENT surgeon in London/Essex area, with more than 25 years of clinical experience and is on the specialist register for Otolaryngology. He has completed Paediatrics ENT Fellowship for a year from Evelina's Children's hospital, (St Thomas hospital, London) and has developed a high level of expertise in comprehensive management of paediatric ENT issues. He is also trained to perform newer and less invasive techniques for Coblation tonsilotomy which has a much quicker recovery rate with lesser risk of bleeding.
Mr Jain has also received higher surgical training at University College Hospital, London for a year in Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgery. Mr Jain's clinical training includes training in all aspects of ENT surgery, in adults and children, with a main focus in Head and Neck and Thyroid surgery.
Mr Jain has completed two higher research degrees with Theses, a managerial degree with merit award and have won two awards. He has a keen interest in teacing and his teaching credentials are as under.
• Examiner of the DOHNS examination, Intercollegiate Specialty board, Royal College of Surgeons in England, London, UK.
• Examiner of the European board examination - Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
• Organiser – Paediatrics Emergency skills course, King George’s hospital, Goodmayes 27th January 2018.
• Faculty – 14th London Head & Neck dissection course, St George’s hospital, Tooting, London 16th – 18th March 2019.
• Faculty – FRCS (ORL-HNS) course, University Hospital Lewisham, London 29th March 2019.
• Faculty – Imperial CESR workshop, St Mary’s Hospital, London, 4th February 2017.
• Faculty – St Thomas MRCS revision course (OSCE), London, 09th September 2015.
• Faculty – Emergency airway study day, Whippscross hospital, London 21st June 2013.
• Faculty – ENT ST3 interview course, St Mary’s hospital, 16th February 2013.
• Faculty - Queen's airways management course, Queen's hospital, Romford, 29th January 2020.
- Tongue Tie Excision
- Biopsy Procedures
- Airway Reconstruction
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Branchial Cleft Cyst Surgery
- Cyst Removal
- Ear Lobe Reconstruction
- Ear Wax Removal
- Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Surgery
- Endoscopic Lacrimal (Tear Duct) Surgery
- Eustachian Balloon Tuboplasty
- Excision of Lesion of Lip
- Excision of Lesions of the Mouth, Tongue, and Gum
- Excision of Lymph Nodes
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Functional Nasal Surgery
- Grommet Insertion
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Lesion Biopsy
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery
- Minor Skin Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Mouth Sore Treatment
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment
- Mucocele Removal
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Scar Treatment
- Sinus Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Lesion Removal (Warts, Moles and Skin Tags)
- Stopping Nose Bleeds (Nasal Cautery)
- Submandibular Gland Tumour Surgery
- Surgery for Nasal Blockage & Polyps
- Surgery of the Larynx for Cancer
- Thyroglossal Duct Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Video Consultation
- Vocal Fold/Laryngoscopy
- Thyroid Problems
- Tongue Tie
- Ear Infections
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Meniere’s Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Otitis Media (Glue Ear)
- Deviated Septum
- Eardrum Perforations
- GORD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Benign (Non-Cancerous) Skin Conditions
- Breathing Disorders
- Broken Nose
- Cancer of the Head, Neck, Mouth, and Tongue
- Complex Congenital Disorders
- Dermoid Cysts
- Ear Wax
- Earache (Ear Pain)
- Epistaxis (Nose Bleeding)
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Palsy
- Facial Trauma
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Head & Neck Tumours
- Hearing Loss
- Hoarseness and Other Voice Disorders
- Lip Lesion
- Nasal & Sinus Cancer
- Nasal Blockage
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasal and Sinus Cancer
- Neck Lumps
- Noisy Breathing
- Oral (Mouth) Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Otitis Externa
- Parotid Tumour
- Prominent or Protruding Ears
- Salivary Gland Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Snoring Problems
- Soft Tissue
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
- Swallowing Disorder (Dysphagia)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
- Tonsil and Adenoid Infections
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Vocal Cord Disorders
- Voice Problems
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) Intercollegiate Speciality board, UK. 2012
- FRCS (Oto) - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. 2002
- DLO - Royal College of Surgeons in England, London. 2002
- MS (Oto) - Delhi University, India. 1998
- MSc - University of Warwick, UK. 2013
- PG Cert Health Care Leadership, (with Merit) Open University. 2016
- MBBS University of Delhi. 1994
"Mr Anurag Jain is recommended for his care and professionalism in managing head and neck disorders. He is always pleasant, approachable and responsible. I have often referred patients to him and received appropriate updates about their care. He is a popular member of staff at The Holly hospital."
"Excellent doctor, prompt interventions and quick turn around of results of investigations. "
"Anurag has been a teaching faculty member for the FRCS (ORL-HNS) Course for a number of years. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and a credit to the teaching faculty. Moreover he is always dependable and a pleasure to interact with."
"An excellent surgeon, a caring doctor and above all else a trusted colleague who always goes the extra mile with the patients he treats - his patient feedback and peer reviews bear testament to this. A true gem."