Dr Sarah Sadek is an orthodontist. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry from Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2007 and then completed her postgraduate studies in dentistry at The Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. She pursued her specialist training in Orthodontics at Queen Mary’s Hospital and Guy’s Hospital whilst simultaneously studying for a Master of Science in Orthodontics from the University of London.
Sarah specialises in subtle braces that adults can also wear confidently. These might be Lingual braces (placed on the back of the teeth), clear aligners (e.g. Invisalign) or ‘tooth-coloured’ cosmetic braces.
Sarah has presented her research at national and international conferences. She is a member of both the British Orthodontic Society and the British Lingual Orthodontic Society.
- BDS(Hons) Barts and The London School of Medicine 2007
- MFDS RCS(Ed.) The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- M.Sc The University of London
- M.Orth RCS(Ed.) The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthodontic Society
- British Lingual Orthodontic Society