Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Ana de Ramon is consultant in respiratory medicine. She has worked in the UK since 2004. She worked as a full time, Respiratory Consultant for Warringhton & Halton Hospitals NHS Trust and Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Wexham Park Hospital, Slough and King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor).
Dr de Ramon is committed to professional development, keeping abreast of advances in her field. She is dedicated to ensuring that all options are explored for her patient’s care. In addition, she works hard to improve standards of medical care. She has set up and run two comprehensive sleep services in previous hospitals, both in Madrid, Spain, and in Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Trust.
Dr. de Ramon has a special interest in Sleep-Respiratory disorders, and has more than 20 years’ experience in all respiratory disorders, including breathlessness, cough, asthma, COPD, interstitial-lung disease and lung cancer.
Her work is founded on providing bespoke, efficient, clear and evidence-based care, with the patient always being central in their treatment plan.
- Allergy Blood Tests
- Blood Testing and Results Interpretation
- CT Scan (Computerised Tomography Scan)
- Chest X-Ray
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Lung Function / Spirometry
- Overnight Oximetry
- Pleural Interventions
- Sputum Tests
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Embolism (Lung Blood Clot)
- Sleep Disorders
- Troublesome Cough
LMS 1983 Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London
- Member of the British Thoracic Society (BTS)
- Member of the European Respiratory Society
- Member of the Chest Physician American Society
- Member of the Medical Protection Society
- Member of the Spanish respiraotry Society (SEPAR)