- Paediatric (Pediatric) Respiratory Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Neonatal Medicine
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Nephrology
- Paediatric Allergy, Immunology and Infectious Diseases
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Nour-Eldayem Elhadi is a Consultant paediatrician based at the Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, West Middlesex University Hospital as well as Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. He values a gentle and thorough approach to managing and helping children and families experiencing illness.
He treats acute and chronic paediatric problems with special interest in Respiratory, Infectious Diseases and Renal problems. He also enjoys teaching and training, teaching medical students and is the Lead paediatrician for Multi-Disciplinary Team Simulation Training to enable junior doctors and nurses how to deal with acute health problems in children.
Dr Elhadi is also the Paediatrics Trust Champion for Research and Development, including national and international presentations on Simulation Innovative Projects and Tuberculosis Screening Quality Improvement Clinical Audits.
He values a gentle and thorough approach to managing and helping children and families experiencing illness.
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Consultation
- Health Check (Screening)
- Allergy Blood Tests
- Acid Reflux
- Chest Infection
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Food Allergies
- Reflux and Colic
- Stomach / Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Cow's Milk Protein Allergy
- Food Intolerance
- Napkin Dermatitis (Nappy Rash)
- Occupational Allergy
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Troublesome Cough
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Weight Loss