Dr Starr is a consultant ophthalmic surgeon - he undertook his medical training at University College and specialised in ophthalmology at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
He undertook a fellowship in clinical neuro-ophthalmology in the USA. He writes over 150 medicolegal reports per year and has appeared in court as an expert witness at both magistrate and crown court level. He has also lectured to groups on the eye and its relation to the brain.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Laser eye surgery
- eye muscle (squint) surgery
- Eye problems
- BChir 1992 University of Cambridge
- MB 1993 University of Cambridge
- Fellow of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Defence Union membership
- European Neuro-Ophthalmological Society membership