Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Le Page is a Consultant Paediatrician based in London where she sees children for a wide range of general paediatric health concerns.
She has also a specialist interest in developmental paediatrics (community paediatrics) having worked for several years as a developmental paediatrician. She can help for developmental concerns and conducts multidisciplinary autism assessments when autism is suspected.
Although i have resumed some of my clinics, I can offer telephone consultations or video consultations if deemed appropriate (depending on age and symptoms) -if you need a telephone or video consultation please email your request
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- general health check-up
- infants and children developmental checks
- general paediatric conditions such as vomiting, acute infections, cough, reflux, rash, wheezes...
- Multipisciplinary autism assessments
•general health check-up and immunisations
•infants and children developmental checks
•general paediatric conditions such as vomiting, acute infections, cough, reflux, skin rash, eczema, wheezing
•Autism Spectrum disorder
•bedwetting and day time wetting
- MD France
- Fellow member of the Royal College of Paediatrics
- Member of the British Association for Community Child Health
- Member of the British Academy of Childhood Disability
- Member of the International Children Continence Society
Dr Le Page is an excellent Paediatrician. She is very thorough and takes great care of all the patients I have referred to her.
Dr Le Page is a caring and well appreciated Paediatrician by both colleagues and patients. I would have no hesitations at recommended her to look after my patients.
Dr Le Page is fabulous Paediatrician. All our patients absolutely love her care and attention. She is clinically amazing also and a delight to work with.