Practices worked at
Srilakshmi's Hegde gained her experience across several medical organisation's which include a multi-specialty hospital, skilled nursing homes and private clinics treating patients from a diverse set of backgrounds across major cities in India and the United Arab Emirates.
Srilakshmi adopts an approach whereby she thoroughly understands a patients needs and requirements whilst suggesting the best physical guidance using knowledge gained through her experience. She adopts latest technology such as; shock wave therapy, laser and cryotherapy machines.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
Assessment and management of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiorespiratory, paediatric disorders, sports injuries and ergonomic advice in diverse health care arena's.
Treat chronic and acute conditions such as osteoarthritis, disk herniation/degeneration, scoliosis, laminectomies, fusions, whiplash injuries, muscle imbalance and weak core as well as non-specific low back pain conditions, chronic pain, other orthopedics and sports injuries.
Clinical experience also focuses on medical, surgical, trauma, ICU, pulmonary rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation and post-operative orthopedic rehabilitation and pain procedures.
- Orthopedics and sports injuries
- Spinal and Peripheral Joint Manipulation
- Soft tissue manipulation and exercise physiology designing exercise training specific Programme
- Kinesotaping techniques
- Dry needling for trigger points
- Pilates- mat work
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, India
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal and sports injuries)
- Certification done in Mulligan’s Manual Therapy (Spine and Peripheral Joints) – Nags, Snags, MWM's from faculty of Australia (University of Perth)
- Grade 5 certification in spinal manipulation
- Pilates Mat work from APPI