Dr. Andrea Brockbank is a highly experienced consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She undertook her training in the UK and has significant experience in the British National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom.
During her 18 years of experience, Dr. Brockbank has developed a special interest in Colposcopy, treatment of abnormal smears, and in high risk Antenatal and Labour Ward Care.
Dr. Brockbank is highly passionate about continuous professional development and has completed the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Advanced Training Modules in Colposcopy and Advanced Labour Ward Care.
Dr. Andrea is passionate about providing personal and individualized care and is a great believer in the normality of labour.
- Sc – 1st Class Honours in Psychology, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine London, UK
- MBBS – Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine London, UK
- Member of the “Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists”
- Certificate of completion of Training (CCST) from the UK General Medical Council
- Full Registration by the GMC and on the consultants Specialist Register
- Completion of RCOG Advanced Training In Colposcopy and Advanced Labour Ward Care
- Diploma in Clinical Risk and Claims Management from Capsticks Law firm, London