Felix Economakis is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist, author and clinical hypnotist currently practising in the UK.
Mr Economakis also holds a master practitioner in NLP and has successfully treated hundreds of clients who have not benefited from previous therapies. He has a passion for studying many therapeutic approaches and then in combining the therapies studied to produce rapid and powerful interventions for a range of conditions. He specialises in fast and effective treatments that work particularly well for all forms of anxiety (worry, panic attacks, social anxiety, performance anxiety, insomnia and OCD for example), and has appeared in three BBC programmes, and the German TV channel ProSieben, demonstrating rapid therapy for extreme phobias and hoarding. He is also the most prolific practitioner for the treatment of Selective Eating Disorder (SED) / Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) in the world today, having treated close to 3,000 adults and children at the time of writing, mostly within one-session using an integration of approaches.
Felix Economakis is registered with all the main healthcare insurers and is a member of the British Psychological Society, the Health Professions Council, the Society of Brief Strategic Therapy and the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Clinical hypnosis
- Gestalt Therapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Anxiety (worry, panic attacks, social and performance anxiety, OCD)
- Depression (reactive depression, general low mood, negative self-talk, feeling helpless and hopeless, low self-worth and self-esteem)
- Traumas (all forms of PTSD)
- Relationship conflicts
- Eating Disorders (comfort eating, bad relationship to food, SED, bulimia)
- Changing behaviours (getting motivated, losing weight, stopping smoking, stopping addictions)
- Phobias (all types of phobias including food phobia, social phobia and agoraphobia)
Great work and thank you for taking the time to review. Keep up the excellent progress. Best wishes
thank you for your feedback and delighted to hear of your progress. Kind regards Felix
Thank you very much. Most appreciated!
Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the belated reply. Still figuring out how to navigate on this site!
thank you for taking the time to feedback. Kind regards
My pleasure. Kind regards
Glad to hear about your son's progress. Best wishes