Practices worked at
Full Price Breakdown Here.
Dr. Han or "Linda" has grown-up seeing Chinese Medicine being used as a primary mode of treatment for different health conditions. Hence, she truly trusts the philosophy behind this treatment method, for instance Holism; the body's self-healing ability and the idea that there are important correspondences between nature and people. Dr. Han treats her patients' conditions in a natural way by establishing a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Dr. Han is an expert in her field with more than 20 years of clinical experience. She was involved in the Gastroenterology department in 3 different hospitals and has gathered tremendous experience this way and knowledge to provide her patients with excellent care. She moved to the UK and has had 8 years of clinical experience in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, in London. She believes in a holistic approach to treatment; focusing on the human body as a whole and working with the body's own self-healing abilities.
Dr. Han is also extremely keen on teaching, researching and publishing in her field. She has previously tutored students, supervised Undergraduate and Postgraduate students' dissertations. She has also earned several awards for her scientific research work, and published numerous articles in academic journals of Chinese Medicine. She also has experience as editor-in-chief of books on the science of Chinese herbal medicine.
Her hobbies include listening to music, particularly classical and lyrical music. To name a few of her favourites: 'The Butterfly Lovers', 'Auld Lang Syne' etc. She loves to travel and she believes that "he that travels far knows much".
- Psycho-emotional conditions (e.g. anxiety, stress, insomnia)
- Gynaecological conditions (e.g. infertility)
- Musculoskeletal conditions (e.g. pain, injuries)
- Dermatological conditions for example, eczema.
- BSc Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture 1991 (Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine in Taiyuan, China)
- MSc Traditional Chinese Medicine Formula Science 1994 (Shanxi Research Institute of Chinese Medicine)
- TCM Doctor and Associate Professor - Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine and its affiliated hospital.