Dr Suren Naidoo is a General Practitioner based in London with a specialist interest in facial aesthetic medicine. He trained at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland then underwent postgraduate training at The Royal Liverpool Hospital and Ormskirk District General Hospital.
Suren is a specialist in Fractional Laser treatments for Facial Acne scarring and treats a wide variety of facial conditions, such as acne, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and thread veins.
He has a special interest in women’s health focussing on the physical aspects of the menopause to alleviate Vaginal dryness and painful intercourse by using the Mona Lisa Touch treatment.
Suren's practice is based at Beauvia Medical & Welbeing Clinic, Harley Street, The BMI Cavell Hospital Enfield and Centennial Medical Care Elstree. He has a keen interest in medical education, and has been involved in teaching and examining medical students at University College London. He also works as a GP Appraiser for NHS England, covering the North-East region.
- Fractional Laser treatment for Acne Scars
- Dermal filler treatments for facial rejuvenation
- Surgical removal of minor skin lesions
- Anti wrinkle injections for fine facial lines
- PRP treatments for facial rejuvenation and hair loss
- Mona Lisa Touch Treatment for Vaginal Atrophy and Lichen Sclerosis
- LED Light treatments for acne. rosacea and photo damage
- IV Nutrition Treatments for Immune deficiency, Mood support, Athlete support, Detox Fat burning, Performance booster, Vitality booster and B12 booster shots.
- Facial rejuvenation
- Treating Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Menopausal symptoms especially vaginal dryness
- Laser hair reduction
- Platelet Rich Plasma treatments for face and hair loss
- IV Nutrition
- Weight loss management
- General Practice
- LRCPI Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- LRCSI Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
- MB BCh National University of Ireland 1978
- MRCGP Royal College of General Practitioners
- Member of Royal SocIety of Medicine
- Member of the British Menopause Society
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the British Medical Laser Association