Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr. Ralph Graves qualified in medicine from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School. His post-graduate training was based in the London teaching hospitals. He obtained his Doctorate in Medicine from the Medical School of St Bartholomew's (University of London).
His first appointment was as a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Whipps Cross University Hospital (Bart's Healthcare) in 2000.
Ralph was more recently appointed as Consultant Gastroenterologist at Kingston Hospital in 2016.
Ralph is a general gastroenterologist/hepatologist, and has a wealth of experience with the majority of gut and liver conditions. He has a particular expertise in colonoscopy and is an accredited colonoscopist as part of the National Bowel Cancer Screening Programme. He is an expert colonoscopy trainer. He has held posts as endoscopy lead, endoscopy training lead, and lead for hepato-pancreato-biliary cancer.
He was nominated for "Doctor of the Year" by the Redbridge Cultural Association and regularly contributes to Peer-reviewed journals.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- General Gastroenterology
- Liver disease
- Abnormal LFTs
- Bowel cancer screening
- GI cancer
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- Endoscopy (OGD)
- Acid Reflux
- Coeliac Disease
- Colitis (Ulcerative Colitis)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Functional Bowel Disease
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD) or Reflux
- Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Liver Disease
- MB.BS University of London 1987
- Doctorate of Medicine University of London 1999
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians The Royal College of Physicians 2003
- Bowel Cancer Screening Colonoscopist National Bowel Cancer Screening Programme 2007
British Society of Gastroenterology