Practices worked at
Dr Griesz-Brisson is one of Europe's leading Consultant Neurologist's specialising in Neurology, Neuroregeneration, Neuroplasticity, Neurotoxicology, Environmental Medicine and Pain Management exclusively with physiological methods. She is the Medical Director of The London Neurology & Pain Clinic with patients travelling from all over the world to receive her treatment.
Dr Griesz Brisson is a member of the European Federation of Neurological Societies, American Academy of Neurology, European Academy of Environmental Medicine and many more. She also consistently serves as a medico-legal expert in the United Kingdom, Germany, Norway, Switzerland and the United States.
- We work exclusively with Physiology using latest scientific insides related to neuro-plasticity, neuro-regeneration, neuro-toxicology and environmental medicine
- Neural therapy
- Neuro-psychology, neuro-feedback, biofeedback, repetitive transcranial and transcutaneous magnetic stimulation
- Toxicology screening and personalised multi-level systemic Detoxification
- Classical and complex homeopathy, isopathy, homotoxicology, and autologous therapies
- Nutrition, medical herbalism, and Mayr medicine
- Supplementation and vitamin injection and infusion therapy
- Colonic hydrotherapy, Probiotic implants
- Breathing techniques, intermittent hypoxia, ozone
- Infra-red sauna
- Osteopathy, manual medicine, Perrin Technique
- Lymphatic drainage, radio-frequency therapy, Indiba
- Physiotherapy and Sports massage
- Mobility and gait analysis and gait and posture corrections
- Work on physiological levels is not limited to a disease or a diagnosis. We look at the underlying issue try to eliminate and correct potential pathogenic factors and stimulate physiological regeneration and neuro-plasticity
- Neurotoxicology is an issue that is always looked at, at the start of any consultation
- Environmental medicine is an issue that is always looked at, at the start of any consultation
- Neuroregeneration is supported
- Neuroplasticity is supported
Primary Medical Qualification
State Exam Med 1989 Albert Ludwigs Universität Freiburg
PhD in Pharmacology 1990 Albert Ludwigs Universität Freiburg
Specialty training for Neurology and Neurophysiology at New York University Medical Centre, New York, USA
Fellowship in Neurophysiology (EEG and EMG, NCS, etc) Mount Sinai Hospital New York, USA
Subspecialty in Neurotoxicology and Environmental Medicine in Germany 2009
Medico-legal work as an expert witness since 1996
Specialist Register entry date
Neurology From 27 Jul 2004
Dr M is diligent and precise in her assessment and clear in her explanations. She is inspiring and empowering. She encourages critical questions and discussions.
Competent and reassuring Dr Margareta was amenable, knowledgeable and encouraging with optimistic recommendations for my health improvement.
A thorough, professional consultation delivered with a warmth that was very reassuring. Everything thoroughly explained and I very much appreciated the holistic approach to my issue.
Dr Margareta, has been a great help to me. She is highly professional and knowledgable. I would highly recommend Dr Margareta. Thank you for everything you have helped me with.
Great attention to detail and very good at checking in with me and how i'm feeling. Thank you Margareta!
I know that you, Dr Maggie, and MELISA saved my life. The metal toxicity and sensitivity were some of the many neurotoxins assaulting me.
You always make me feel so much better, I wish I lived close-by all the time!
Dr Margareta has been a huge support. She has been gentle, calming but very clear and to the point about what her treatment can and cannot do. she has been a great guide in understanding more about preventative medicine and not thinking too much about a diagnosis.
So happy I found her. She helped me soooo much. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
A very good experience, a wide open mind specialist with a warm and friendly approach, totally recommend her.
Thorough and insightful
What I like most about Dr MGB, is her comprehensive analysis of an issue. She does not stick to the surface. She digs deep. She takes you seriously and she views you as a partner who's opinion counts. I think she is just great.
I came to the London neurology clinic for immune support to combat stress from my demanding job. I found the holistic, yet scientific approach, refreshing. Ozone and omega 3 infusions left me balanced and energized. I recommend the clinic to those looking to optimize their general health.
I have found in this clinic special care from the devoted doctor Margareta , she pay's attention to the patient and his health in general and hear him with a welcoming heart , my health has improved considerably in its short duration . I wish her success and happiness. Saudi Arabia
لقد وجدت في هذه العيادة المميزة الرعاية الجيدة من الدكتوره مارقريتا و هي دكتوره تهتم بصحة المريض عموما بالاضافة الى الأعراض اللتي يشتكي منها المريض لانها تعالج بمبدأ الجسم الصحي يقاوم الأمراض وتستمع بصدر رحب للمريض ولا تمل من اعادة التوضيح . صحتي تحسنت عموماً في وقت قصير حيث كنت أعاني من التهاب العصب السابع ومن الالم في الظهر والرجل . أتمنى لها التوفيق والسعاده . ( مها ) المملكة العربيه السعودية
It was great experience . I feel satisfied the way I have been looked after
She was excellent dr
Highly professional, caring and understanding. Now seems I am on the road to recovery thanks to Dr M.
I wish I met doctor Margareta sooner! She's very knowledgable, kind and very professional and she's the only specialist that looked at me as a whole person (checked all the possibilities and not focused just not just my main symptoms). Created a treatment plan for me and I could not be happier to start!