Practices worked at
Dr Julian Collinson studied medicine at King’s College London and graduated in 1992. He then completed his general training in Manchester.
Following this, he specialised his training in cardiology at the Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust. In 2000, he was awarded his Doctor of Medicine (MD) from Imperial College London for his medical research into the epidemiology and management of acute coronary syndromes.
Currently Dr Collinson is a consultant cardiologist based at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. He previously was clinical lead for cardiology and is now clinical director for medical specialities.
Dr Collinson is available to treat private patients at Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care.
- Inserting stents and pacemakers
- Cardiac risk factors
- Interventional cardiology (angioplasty and stent insertion)
- Implantation of pacemakers, including biventricular devices
- Defibrillators in the treatment of heart failure and sudden death syndrome
- Angina and cardiac risk factors
- Valvular heart disease
Primary Medical Qualification
MB BS 1992 University of London
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- British Medical Association